Tuesday 3 May 2011

Storyboard... Preliminary two

NUMBER ONE
This shows the figure of Georgina (the employee) walks up the stairs, this will be shown through an overhead shot which will mean holding the camera over the banisters.



NUMBER TWO
This is a wide shot of Georgina coming up the final steps and then round right towards the camera.



NUMBER THREE
This is a wide shot of Georgina going towards the door.

NUMBER FOUR
This is a closeup of Georgina's hand as she turns the handle.



NUMBER FIVE
Georgina then goes through the door. This is the wide shot.




NUMBER SIX
This is a wide shot now showing both figures, showing Georgina walking through the door and Hayley sitting down behind the desk.



NUMBER SEVEN
This is another wide shot showing Georgina sitting down.




NUMBER EIGHT
We decided to do an over the shoulder shot for all of the dialogue for one person. This number is totally for Hayley to say her dialogue which is important because then you have options to whether you stick with the over the shoulder shot or one of the others. Hayley's dialogue includes:

1) I've been expecting you
2) I assume you know why you're here
3) Oh I think you do
4) You do realise I can't let a thief work here
5) Well it's not my problem
6) I'm going to have to let you go
7) I'm sorry

NUMBER NINE
This is the repeat of number eight over the shoulder of Hayley with all of Georgina's dialogue:

1) Have you, I'm sorry if I'm late
2) No, not  a clue
3) Ok I stole the money
4) I couldn't help it, my husband ran out on me and I have six kids to feed
5) Please no, give me one more chance

NUMBER TEN
We've gone 180 and this is a wide shot showing the two figures talking. The whole of their dialogue will be repeated again.
NUMBER ELEVEN
We then want to go with a high angle shot at an angle of the table showing Georgina getting up and making her way towards the door.




NUMBER TWELVE
This is a wide shot showing Georgina leaving the room, Hayley remaining in her place sat down behind the desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment